Ohio Lakeside Regional Investment Center (OLRIC) is dedicated to providing investors with outstanding information, service, and support.
EB-5 Projects Selection
OLRIC will perform due diligence for you before offering an EB-5 investment project. This process includes:
- Employing expert economists to evaluate the project;
- Analyzing the Business Plan and Market Analysis;
- Investigating each Project Principal with a detailed Background Review;
- Utilizing a USCIS-recommended Econometric Method to ensure project will meet the EB-5 job creationrequirements; and
- Creating a Limited Partnership to join all Investors as Limited Partners, promoting efficient management and fulfillment of EB-5 requirements.
EB-5 Projects Management
OLRIC will act as the Manager of the Project’s Limited Partnership, conducting day-to-day management duties and providing advisory, administrative and other services pursuant to the Partnership Agreement of the Partnership.
As the Manager, OLRIC will:
- Monitor the ongoing financial performance of each project;
- Present semi-annual progress reports to the Limited Partnership;
- Maintain Limited Partnership books and records;
- Retain trusted Attorneys, Auditors, and other professionals on behalf of the Limited Partnership; and
- Ensure compliance with the stated exit strategy for each Investor’s funds.